Friday 25 April 2014

Bunny in a Matchbox

I wish I had a fluffy little bunny with huge blue eyes and floppy ears. Then I could hurl it at a brick wall, scientifically proving once and for all that “cute” does not bounce.
 
Millions of Vietnamese guinea pigs have found their way onto dinner plates using that exact methodology, which is where I got the idea from.
 
Next on my research schedule is to disprove the statement “as safe as houses”.
 
The petrol and matches are ready to go.
 
I’d be out if I were you.
 
 
 
...On an unrelated matter, I think the company that make Matchbox Cars should be done under the Trade Descriptions Act (1968). I put my replica e-type jag in the road and let three double-decker buses and an ice cream van run over it and it still wouldn’t fit in a matchbox. It was too wide!
 
Deliberately mislead us with false advertising. That's what they do. Fraudsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment