Sunday 26 January 2014

Me and Mr Hide

When my mood turns dark, I’m hard to bear
Of that I’m all too well aware
Fighting it fails and quite fantastically
Really, you say, eyebrows raised sarcastically
 
Once a month they came to turn me bleak
But these days it’s more like twice a week
I hate that person, for he’s not me
Though I guess that must be hard to see
 
It was him in my bed throughout the night
I only returned with the morning light
He took my place and serve him right
Tossing and sweating through nightmare fright
 
Gone for now, but he will be back
Again to paint my spirit black
Like Mr Hide he will raise his head
No matter how I may wish him dead
 
Whether down to genes or in my glands
No wonder people wash their hands
When my mood turns dark, I’m hard to bear
Of that I’m all too well aware
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment